Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Midterm


Taylor Swift
I first cut Jenna out of the picture I originally took of her with the magnetic lasso tool. Then, placed her on the picture of Taylor Swift. After that, I used the blur tool to blur her so she would match the rest of the background of the picture. Then I used the burn tool to darken some minor spots to make her look like she is in the picture. I also used the dodge tool to lighten some spots on her so she would blend in.















Walt Disney
For this picture, I used the magnetic lasso tool to select Jenna and insert her into the picture. I had to make her smaller, so I used free transform to minimize her. I then went to adjustments and made her black and white to match the picture. Then, I used the burn tool to make it look like Jenna had a shadow like a person in a real picture would. After that, I used the dodge tool to make her body lighter so she would not contrast to the rest of the picture.












Miley Cyrus
For this picture, I had to use the magnetic lasso tool to select Alina. Then, I placed her in the picture of Miley Cyrus. After that, I made her smaller using free transform. Next, I used the dodge tool to make her lighter. Lastly, I used the blur tool to blur Alina to make her match the background.



















No comments:

Post a Comment